To become or remain a member of the Credit Union one must have Permanent Shares!
- The value of a Permanent Share is J$2,000.00 (Can be increased to as much as j$5000.00)
- Permanent Shares can only be withdrawn upon the closure of an account.
- Having Permanent Shares is in keeping with certain international accounting standards that govern credit unions across the globe.
- These shares provide a stable source of long term funds called capital for the Credit Union
- Dividends will be paid on Permanent Shares subject to profitability
Disclaimer: The terms and conditions of the products are subject to change from time to time. Please confirm the current terms and conditions with a Member Service Representative.